Manufacturer of large hand pressed lollipops and brittles
L.C. Good Candy Co. was established in 1939 by Lewellyn Charles Good in Allentown Pennsylvania. He made chocolates and hard candy specializing in hand pressed lollipops and high quality brittles. In 1958 Roland Mink, another local candy maker and retailer, purchased the company and continued the hand made tradition, adding new brittles and styles of lollipops. Roland retired in 1991 and his sons Roland jr. and Rodney operate today with the same hand made processes used back in 1939 when Lew Good started the business.